What is SPORT?
What are the conditions SPORT studied?
How was the research conducted?
How were the trial participants selected?
Who did the study?
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
- Emory University, Decatur, GA
- New York University/Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA
- Nebraska Foundation for Spinal Research, Omaha, NE
- Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Rush- Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Maine Spine and Rehabilitation, Scarborough, ME
What are the SPORT results?
- Intervertebral disc herniation, published in JAMA, November, 2006
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, May, 2007
- Spinal Stenosis, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, February 21, 2008